Indellient is a software development and consulting firm that is working to meet the critical technology objectives of today's Fortune 100 companies. Using cutting edge technology and industry best practices, we drive their businesses forward and provide efficient solutions to complex challenges.
We are part of today's fastest-growing areas in the IT industry: data analytics, digital content delivery, secure workflow management and advanced document management solutions.
The key to our growth and success?
Working as a team, we deliver creative and robust solutions for tough customer problems. We’re firing on all cylinders – we are encountering significant growth across each of our business units, which is why we’re always looking for new additions to our vibrant and diverse team.
Our environment is very collaborative – we are passionate about technology and truly enjoy the company of our fellow team members. We apply this energy and focus to improve our clients’ businesses; we view their success as critical to our success. We also have fun along the way with an interactive culture and frequent social events.
Position: Software Developer
We are currently looking for a passionate, skilled individual who enjoys programming web applications with the ability to contribute to both server side and client side components. The successful candidate will develop and contribute to new and existing applications used by enterprises and large corporations worldwide. Additional tasks such as requirements gathering, development estimates, testing and documentation will also be required. This position is perfect for a new or recent graduate who is looking to enhance their existing programming and analytical skills and acquire new ones.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications from a set of requirements
- Support, fix and update applications already deployed in production environments
- Learn key business logic to aid in the correspondence with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with users and development teams to provide solutions in a timely manner
- Demonstrate new features and improvements in an engaging fashion
Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree (computer science or related) or equivalent job experience
- Proficiency in Java SE is required
- Relational Database knowledge (querying and administrative)
- Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks is beneficial
- Understanding of Angular JS is valuable
- Technical Certifications are an asset
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects
Indellient is powered by an incredibly talented team of software designers, developers, and support personnel. Our team members have a common passion for technology and a dedication to excellence in customer service.
Our offices have a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Employees enjoy benefits including flexible hours, competitive salaries, many great company events and much more!
If you are looking to be part of a growing organization and your next challenge, we want to hear from you.